Rigid Mailers are quickly growing in popularity and widely used because they:
- Offer superior protection for items being shipped, compared to bubble, poly, and other more “flexible” mailer envelopes types.
- Are available in a wide variety of sizes and styles, even side gusseted
- Are available in natural Kraft and in white
- Feature a tamper obvious, peel and seal adhesive strip
- Can be easily opened by the recipient with a well-designed easy open tear strip
- Are 100% recyclable and made with high percentage recycled content
Rigid Mailers Now Also Available Custom Printed
We love this product and it is a natural addition to the Globe Guard® product line, but the thing that most excited us is that we could add it to the long list of available custom printed and branded packaging products. While other companies avoid offering custom printing, we specialize in it and know how to do it well and economically.
Our custom printed Rigid Mailers program could not be any easier:
1 or 2 colors with less than 25% ink coverage – the MOQ is 2,500 envelopes
3 or more colors or flood coats with heavy ink coverage – the MOQ is 5,000
PMS specific colors are also available at a small upcharge and the onetime art and plate cost is surprisingly low compared to other branded product options.
Windows also available to eliminate the use of costly labels.
Seven Unprinted Stock Sizes Also Available
If you are not quite ready for custom printing, we can still help you with a list of stock sizes available in Kraft and white. If you don’t see the size you need, ask us, because not all available sizes are on the www.GlobeGuardProducts.com store, just the most popular ones.
Please contact us at Salazar Packaging or call us at 630-551-1700 if you have any questions on custom printed or stock rigid Mailers. We also have a variety of other branded packaging solutions available if a different product will better serve your needs.